Our Covid - 19 Measures
- Social distance rules are carried out in all the SPA areas.
- All employees are using protective equipment, and keeping a 1.5-meter social distance while communicating with guests.
- Measuring fever is carried out at the entrance of the SPA.
- Social distance, capacity tags are placed in all necessary areas.
- The HVAC air conditioning system in the SPA center has been completely renewed.
- Sunbeds have been rearranged according to the social distance rules.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available on significant spots in the SPA Center.
- Amenities for guests (shampoo, hair conditioner, body shampoo, soap, bath puff, disposable slipper) and prepared towel set (bath, hair towel, loincloth) according to the COVID – 19 measures.
- SPA cleaning checklist has been created for grounds, hammams, gym, massage parlor, restrooms, shower cabins and dressing room, and cleaned hourly steadily.
- Gym equipment and mats are disinfected after each use.
- All our staff has been trained about Covid 19 measures and hygiene rules by DIVERSEY.
- Trainings have been certificated by Diversey. The staff additionally will attend to next trainings that are arranged periodically.
- Touchless measuring fever is performed to the staff on entrance and exit, and it is recorded
All our available for use zones are air-conditioned by using air conditioning units that are operating with 100% fresh air, delivering the air passed through various air filter classes so effectively that it cannot contain microorganisms indoors, performing heating and cooling function with heat exchangers that are produced by hygienic surfaces, and performing a minimum of 10 air changes per hour even in the smallest compass, moving air by using ec plug fans with an antibacterial blade structure and providing energy economy with their heat recovery features and energy features.