- Almira Spa center provides service between 07.00 / 23.00 every day.
- Massage and Care applications are applied between 09.00-22.00 every day.
- Cleaning and disinfection processes are elaborately done in our Spa center.
- All care rooms, equipments are sterilized after each services and cares.
What should I wear when coming to the spa wet area?
We ask you to wear swimsuit, bikini and short in common use areas.
We recommend you to use disposable slips provided by Almir Spa during massage and care applications.
Bathrobes, slippers, and a locker to keep your personal belongings will be provided for you to have a comfortable time.
Reservation Terms and Policy
- We recommend you to make your reservation done earlier due to high demand to the Almira Spa.
- Should you request to cancel your booking for any reason, we ask you to notify us 6 hours in advance. As per our hotel policy, 30% of your fee will be deducted for cancellations made less than 4 hours before the booking time. In case of not being present at the booking time without informing, the service will be deemed to have been received and the payment will not be refunded.
- We ask you to come 20 minutes earlier than your appointment time, please inform us in case of being late.
- Please note that in case you are late, your care time will be decreased depending on it.
- We are obliged to terminate your care according to the determined time in order to not disrupt the following guest’s appointment time.
Thanks for your understanding in advance.
Minimum Age of Use
Massage service cannot be provided to our guests under the age of 16. For our guests aged 16 – 18, massages can only be performed by therapists of the same gender, with the signature of their parents.
Our guests under the age of 16 can only use the Splash Kids Zone , Indoor Pool, General Turkish Hammam and Thermal Pool, accompanied by their parents.
Our guests under the age of 16 are not allowed in the sauna, steam room, salt room and Jet Pool areas.